Post by Keith Mayo »

Hard to believe it's been three years.
Attachments
20200609_084903.jpg
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
Ben Bentley

Re: RIP Adam West

Post by Ben Bentley »

It's very surreal. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him.
FLOYDLEWIS

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

cons are no fun without him SEE VIDEO Dragoncon 2012 is still the benchmark all other cons will never meet,and he talked me into doing 500 batman drawings for St. Jude that weekend ,funny how I never stopped doing that to this day
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

Just watched "Starring Adam West" on Amazon Prime
High C

Post by High C »

I have to say, it still is rough. I'll admit, and I didn't want to say it here, it troubled me when I heard the clips from the second animated '66 movie and Adam sounded, well, kind of frail. But he was in his late 80s and Mother Nature and Father Time both remain undefeated, so I merely chalked it up to that. I just thought he would keep on keepin' on... :cry:
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news. I immediately stopped whatever I was doing and grieved. Later that night I got out the dvd set and watched a few episodes.
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
Batman6

Post by Batman6 »

I know that I am a few days late on this post but this has been a week of watching a lot of Batman episodes, the movie, and the 2003 movie as well. He was truly a one of a kind human being whose mold was broke after he was born. He was always such a gentleman and delight to talk to at events. I treasure in my heart the (4) times that I was fortunate enough to see him in a (5) year span.
Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed; Roger, ready to move out!

January 12, 1966 - A day which will live in infamy; especially for us devoted 1966 Batman fans!
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I am also late, and I also remember the day he passed.
I was asleep after a late night at work and my phone was blowing up. So many calls and texts that I thought that a family member had died.
Turns out I was correct.