VBC - Friday 28th August - Viewing Party and discussions

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Friday 28th August - Viewing Party and discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

Can you believe it's nearly the end of August already? I genuinely had to double check my calendar to see if my eyes were deceiving me when I came to make this post.

Why not start your weekend by joining in on this week's Video Bat-Chat? As usual there will be a random episode Viewing Party and as ever plenty of time for all the usual lively discussions and throwaway attempts at jokes on my part. Am I selling it? Actually, let's leave that as a rhetorical question...

Friday 28th August, 2020

12PM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM BST / 5AM AEDT / 4AM TOKYO

Click here to join the call:
This call has now ended.

VBC_LOGO2.jpg
I know that certain days don't always fit with everyone's schedules (which is why we keep shuffling days/times), so if you've been hoping to join us but haven't been able to make any of the previous sessions because of timings, please be sure to drop me a PM and i'm happy to try and accomodate.

As always any and all of your VBC related questions can be hopefully be answered in this handy FAQ thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7328

Join us, won't you?
Ben Bentley

Re: VBC - Friday 28th August - Viewing Party and discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

Click here to join the call: This call has now ended.
dell

Post by dell »

So what did you guys watch?

I wanted to be there, but got busy and couldn't make it. It was board game night at a friend's house. I had to bake some muffins and other stuff before I left. We had a good time playing games; I won Wingspan in a squeaker, lost badly in Kingdominio, lost Azul in another squeaker and we finished the night with Once Upon a Time.
dell
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

We watched "The Contaminated Cowl" "The Madhatter Runs Afoul" A good time was had by all.