Jazzinc 1/6 Batmobile

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Jazzinc 1/6 Batmobile

Post by Lou Szabo »

So Hot Toys is rereleasing select items from their catalog, including the Dark Knight Batman (Bale) and several Iron Man figures.

So how do we feel about a rerelease of a 66Batman and Robin, especially if it were to coincide with a 1/6 scale 66 Batmobile some time in 2022. That latter is just some fun speculation, but HT could capitalize on the release of the Batmobile, however limited. :idea:

Holy co-marketing
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Jimmy L. 66

Re: Hot Toys rereleases...thoughts?

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Hot toys B&R is on my list, but so expensive. Maybe I can afford the re release
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Did they ever release the 66 Joker? Its strange to go to all the trouble making it and even announce it and then back out?
Attachments
Joker-Classic-TV-Hot-Toys-001.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
FLOYDLEWIS

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

one of the selling points of the batman and robin figures was they would fit in the batmobile...so I am just going to ask..what batmobile? I have never seen anything on their website about buying one ..and I started looking years ago ..so before I think of a reissue of the figures..I want the batmobile in my hands first (yeah I know...800 bucks)
ELVIS

Post by ELVIS »

These didn't fly out of stock when they were first introduced. Yes, they are hard to find now, but I am not sure the market is big enough to justify another run. I'd love to see it happen though!
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

A Batmobile is coming , it’s not from Hot Toys but it promises to be amazing, and a we bit more then $800 , about $1400 when it arrives
greatlakes6

Post by greatlakes6 »

Did they say they were reissuing the ‘66 Batman and Robin, or is that speculation?
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

I just want that Romero Joker.

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

No they didn’t say anything, but I’m sure they must be aware of the escalating prices. It seems as the figures near the $1000 mark, they release the figure again. And with the Batmobile coming, well, they could take advantage of the opportunity.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I remember they were displayed at SDCC with a pretty sharp Batmobile that was to scale.
I don't know anything about this Batmobile, but here is a pic
maxresdefault.jpg
hottoyssdcc2013_2.jpg
and video.

(00:36 to see Batman and Robin)
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

I was lucky to find the Hot Toys Batman last year in a small toy store in Eureka Springs, Arkansas of all places. It had two prices on it...one being $220 and the other $475. The lower price was on the front and it was all I could see from its high perch on top of a cabinet. We found the higher price sticker after she took it down. The young teen girl running the store tried to call the store owner to clarify the price and then sold it to me at the lower price tag when she couldn't contact him. I wasn't trying to pull something over on her but I knew the value. I left Robin there and have big regrets but it was gone on my last visit.

I feel a little bad but boy I wanted that figure and he is in a good, loving home. lol
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

rsaffle wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:22 am I was lucky to find the Hot Toys Batman last year in a small toy store in Eureka Springs, Arkansas of all places. It had two prices on it...one being $220 and the other $475. The lower price was on the front and it was all I could see from its high perch on top of a cabinet. We found the higher price sticker after she took it down. The young teen girl running the store tried to call the store owner to clarify the price and then sold it to me at the lower price tag when she couldn't contact him. I wasn't trying to pull something over on her but I knew the value. I left Robin there and have big regrets but it was gone on my last visit.

I feel a little bad but boy I wanted that figure and he is in a good, loving home. lol

Let’s see some pictures, that’s a great price , the One from jazz dioramas promises to me very accurate

https://jazzincdioramas.com/product/1-6 ... tv-series/

***Admin Edit: Link added. BB ***
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

That Batmobile in the link looks amazing. Spendy, 1049, for base and 1299 for deluxe. If I had it, I would spend it on that. Do you have any idea if it is the same manufacturer as the batmobile pictured from comic con?
So a little over 2k for a whole set to display.
Let's see what my Robinhood account is up to...
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Jimmy L. 66 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:11 pm That Batmobile in the link looks amazing. Spendy, 1049, for base and 1299 for deluxe. If I had it, I would spend it on that. Do you have any idea if it is the same manufacturer as the batmobile pictured from comic con?
So a little over 2k for a whole set to display.
Let's see what my Robinhood account is up to...
The one that you saw at SDCC all of those eons ago Jimmy was the proto that Hot Toys themselves were developing. The incredible version in the link above is being produced by an un-licensed indie maker. Similarly to you, it's very much something I would love to have in my collection eventually but there's certainly a few things ranking higher on my list of priorites at the moment. Turns out getting married is not what you describe as "cheap"? Who knew?! :lol:
svl

Post by svl »

Ben quote-
"Turns out getting married is not what you describe as "cheap"?"

Oh, just wait, young padawan, just wait. The price of admission is nothing compared to what it's going to cost you in the long run... ;)