Lego Manor/ Batcave

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Jimmy L. 66

Lego Manor/ Batcave

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Is this someone here?
Full Wayne Manor, with a Batcave underneath!
This is amazing?
Apologies if this has been posted already

Ben Bentley

Re: Lego Manor/ Batcave

Post by Ben Bentley »

This is phenomenal work to say it's been done from scratch! Talk about a dream...playset!
Bat Mitch

Post by Bat Mitch »

This appears to be the official Batman 66 Lego set (now retired). Many of the pieces are shown in the following: https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/batm ... cave-76052
High C

Post by High C »

Jimmy L. 66 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:11 pm Is this someone here?
Full Wayne Manor, with a Batcave underneath!
It IS pretty amazing. All it's missing is the Bat-Infirmary.

Wowie. Zowie.

Seriously, it is very nice.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Bat Mitch wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:05 am This appears to be the official Batman 66 Lego set (now retired). Many of the pieces are shown in the following: https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/batm ... cave-76052
I have that set and it is not even 1/4 the size of this project.
It looks like he used these elements to start and said watch this.
Wasn't someone working on a detailed Lego Batcave a while ago?
Meule

Post by Meule »

Damn, that is amazing. It does use parts of the existing Lego 1966 Batcave, but whoever built this went above and beyond
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe