Remote Batmobile Phase Advancer Prop

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Remote Batmobile Phase Advancer Prop

Post by rsaffle »

Mr. Freeze plans to send the world into a new Ice Age. Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson are caught out of uniform but use their Remote Batmobile Phase Advancer to make the Batmobile self-drive itself to our heroes.

“Ice Spy”
Season 2, Episodes 59

3D printed and designed. I agree with Ben that my favorite show props are the yellow and blue themed ones. Trying to figure this prop out I thought the body was maybe a garage door opener? After finishing it, I realized how Butterfly looking this prop was. I think it's because of those little antennas. lol

Attachments
bpa main.jpg
bpe.jpg
bpc c.jpg
bpb.jpg
SELF DRIVING BATMOBILE.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Ben Bentley

Re: Remote Batmobile Phase Advancer Prop

Post by Ben Bentley »

Now this is one that i've been looking forward to seeing you do, Randy and you did not disappoint, Sir! Great work!

I've said it before and i'll no doubt say it again, i'm a fool for the blue and yellow motif Bat-Props. There's just something that feels so "right" for the show. Combine that with the fact that Ice Spy is one of the episodes that introduced me to the show and I subsequently watched what feels like a thousand times on my precious home-taped VHS... This prop is a big hit with me, if you hadn't guessed?! :D
Penguin For Mayor

Post by Penguin For Mayor »

this looks awesome Randy!
So - These Here, Are Them There... Fabulous Twins?
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Another great prop!! Very nice.

rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Appreciate the comments men.

Btw, I used a product called Dimensional Modge Podge over a decal on top of the bat wings. It gave it a varnish wet look and sealed the sticker and text under a thick layer of clear.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

That is so cool and the best part is, it's actually possible with today's tech (hint-hint, Mark Racop!)
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Meule

Post by Meule »

Butterfly or not, this looks way awesome... And I gotta agree with you and Ben that the blue and yellow props are some of the coolest
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe