Batmobile Bat Tracker Prop

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Batmobile Bat Tracker Prop

Post by rsaffle »

Here is my take on the Batmobile Bat Tracker.

I'm not sure if this prop appeared in multiple episodes but it did get a great closeup. I had a challenge making the clear directional globe. I couldn't 3D print the clear dome and I haven't made a vacuum former yet so I had to improvise with a cut down plastic cup. :x :lol:

I will probably replace it in the future. I did add some flashing led lights to it.

“The Foggiest Notion”
Season 3, Episode 12

Btw, the 1st image Batmobile backdrop is a print by Northmost Outpost on Instagram. I treated it like a Clipart image and didn't think about using it. I want to credit him now and next time I will create my own.

Attachments
bbt cover.jpg
bb.jpg
bbt shield.jpg
bbt night.jpg
bbt multi.jpg
bbt turn around.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Re: Batmobile Bat Tracker Prop

Post by Scott Sebring »

Looks amazing!
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

One of my favorites, well anything Batmobile related is!! I remember way back when with the VHS to CD captures we thought there was possibly a coat button (still could have been??) on the face of that knob and we never saw the compass underneath! Great prop!
Meule

Post by Meule »

Another fantastic prop, Randy. Love the fact that the lights actually work
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Your electronic wizardry is definitely upping the game even further with your great props!
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Ben Bentley wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:33 am Your electronic wizardry is definitely upping the game even further with your great props!
You wouldn't call it wizardry if you watched me stumble through it. Lol
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Penguin For Mayor

Post by Penguin For Mayor »

so much of your stuff I need;

this is amazing!
So - These Here, Are Them There... Fabulous Twins?