Bat-Jet prop Hot off the Griddle

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Bat-Jet prop Hot off the Griddle

Post by rsaffle »

3d printed prop from “Hot Off the Griddle” / “The Cat and the Fiddle” Season 2, Episodes 3 and 4

Catwoman has disabled the elevators in a building she is burglaring, so Batman uses his experimental Bat-Jets to manually send the elevator up the hundred and two flights just in time to save Robin from being thrown out the window!

Thanks Pennyworth for the photo of the real prop!

Attachments
BJ main a.jpg
BJ main.jpg
bat jet blueprint.jpg
24 (1).png
4.jpg
4.jpg (182.98 KiB) Viewed 3776 times
batjetprop.jpg
batjetprop.jpg (66.01 KiB) Viewed 3776 times
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
dell

Re: Bat-Jet prop Hot off the Griddle

Post by dell »

What's funny to me is that the photo of Batman bracing in the elevator clearly shows that the "exhaust" is coming through the floor and not from the Bat-Jets. Also, red lights have been mounted near the exhaust to make it look like fire (I guess).
dell
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

dell wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:17 pm What's funny to me is that the photo of Batman bracing in the elevator clearly shows that the "exhaust" is coming through the floor and not from the Bat-Jets. Also, red lights have been mounted near the exhaust to make it look like fire (I guess).
Yes. I rewatched it last night and noticed the same thing. They probably had one shot at it. lol
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Fun stuff RS! Loving seeing each and every one of these props come to life! Great job as ever on the fun schematics too.
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Ben Bentley wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:40 pm Fun stuff RS! Loving seeing each and every one of these props come to life! Great job as ever on the fun schematics too.
Always appreciate the comments men. They keep me excited to post something new.

I bet you would be suprised at how fast I put these images together. Lol No pre-planning at all.
dell

Post by dell »

The drawing is very impressive
dell
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Very nice once again. This actual prop went up for sale around 2007? and I helped an interested party with screen grabs to confirm it's authenticity. Not sure he every acquired it?
Meule

Post by Meule »

Great job on the rocket, but I love the blueprints
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe