Tiny TV toy with Batman clips

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Todd Grimes

Re: Tiny TV toy with Batman clips

Post by Todd Grimes »

I've been checking Walmart.com to see if they get back in stock, and when I checked today they aren;t even on the site anymore (?) Of course there are some on ebay but they are marked up in price quite a bit!
Jim K, Bat fan

Post by Jim K, Bat fan »

Todd Grimes wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:16 pm I've been checking Walmart.com to see if they get back in stock, and when I checked today they aren;t even on the site anymore (?) Of course there are some on ebay but they are marked up in price quite a bit!
I just checked the link that was posted earlier in this thread and they still come up on the Walmart site...(still not available, however....)
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Todd Grimes wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:16 pm I've been checking Walmart.com to see if they get back in stock, and when I checked today they aren;t even on the site anymore (?) Of course there are some on ebay but they are marked up in price quite a bit!
I'm pretty thrifty myself but an Ebay Buy it Now for 47$ with free shipping is not real bad considering.

$25 plus the added tax, plus the seller is paying the shipping cost so you would only be paying about a 12-13$ markup in theory. ;)

I have one and they bring a smile to me every time I hit the button.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

I just got one for my birthday last night. I can't wait to get it open and start watching TV !
Todd Grimes

Post by Todd Grimes »

The Walmart site said that there was ONE left in stock at a nearby store. So I went to the store and there were actually TWO on the shelf. It's a cute little item for the work desk
P.N. Gwynn

Post by P.N. Gwynn »

Any idea exactly where in the store these would be if I got lucky enough to find one?
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

P.N. Gwynn wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:25 am Any idea exactly where in the store these would be if I got lucky enough to find one?
I got mine at the specialty toy area located by the video games. Same place they had the Pop toys. Good luck!
P.N. Gwynn

Post by P.N. Gwynn »

rsaffle wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:38 pm
P.N. Gwynn wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:25 am Any idea exactly where in the store these would be if I got lucky enough to find one?
I got mine at the specialty toy area located by the video games. Same place they had the Pop toys. Good luck!
Thank you! Long Island gets nothing but I’m heading up to Cooperstown so I’ll try to check some on the way!
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

There are at least 2 different versions of this I've seen. One features mostly Riddler and one scene with Penguin. The other has scenes with Opera Clown Joker and King Tut. Could be even more, but I know at least these two different ones are out there.
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

rickkrefft wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:46 pm There are at least 2 different versions of this I've seen. One features mostly Riddler and one scene with Penguin. The other has scenes with Opera Clown Joker and King Tut. Could be even more, but I know at least these two different ones are out there.
Interesting. I have the clown Joker version but this is the 1st I heard there are more.
Maybe I should open one of my other 3. Lol
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Wow, the price jumped
ADC623F8-CAF5-4D2B-9EAB-AD848484DB01.png
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

3d party seller
P.N. Gwynn

Post by P.N. Gwynn »

Has anyone confirmed it’s just the two versions? I got one today and it’s the Riddler version.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

So traveling to a business meeting, I stopped in a Walmart in Marysville OH. At this store, these are located in the action figure aisle. They had 6 of them, but one had dead batteries. I found 3 unique video clip versions, one opens with the riddler, one with Batman and Robin and one with the Batcopter. The packaging is the same for all three. Price was just under $27 each. When I have more time I’ll video all three opening clips simultaneously so you can see which version you have.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

This different clip issue makes this more difficult and complex