McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
AndyFish

Re: McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

Post by AndyFish »

Thanks to a good friend on these boards I have the figures, they are sturdy and look so much better in person! I may have to enter a target to find the car now!
allknighters

Post by allknighters »

My Batcave order was canceled and Adam West pushed back to Oct 16th as well but I’m visiting Canada and will be hunting for the figures! So far two Wal Marts in the great white north show the stickers on the peg but no figures. The hunt continues…
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

allknighters wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:38 pm My Batcave order was canceled and Adam West pushed back to Oct 16th as well but I’m visiting Canada and will be hunting for the figures! So far two Wal Marts in the great white north show the stickers on the peg but no figures. The hunt continues…
I kept looking on the Target site and checking local store stock. I found all of the base figures that way. Once I bought them they went off the site inventory. They wouldn't hold them or pull them for pickup but it wasn't too difficult.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

For the people who actually found the figures in store on the shelf, where did you find them? Were they in the collector's section of electronics or in the regular toy section?
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Jczernich wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:35 am For the people who actually found the figures in store on the shelf, where did you find them? Were they in the collector's section of electronics or in the regular toy section?
Collectors with the Pop toys
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Barnabas Collins

Post by Barnabas Collins »

Jczernich wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:35 am For the people who actually found the figures in store on the shelf, where did you find them? Were they in the collector's section of electronics or in the regular toy section?
Same for me--seen them in multiple Targets and always in the collector/Funko section, not the regular action figure aisle. The figures hit my area (southeast USA) beginning 2 weeks ago. The Target near my work just got them yesterday. This is also where I found the Batmobile about a month ago. Still no sign of the batcave in stores, and my preorder was cancelled earlier this week. My preorder for unmasked Batman is delayed to mid-October 2021.

Barnabas Collins
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

Barnabas Collins wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:54 am
Same for me--seen them in multiple Targets and always in the collector/Funko section, not the regular action figure aisle. The figures hit my area (southeast USA) beginning 2 weeks ago. The Target near my work just got them yesterday. This is also where I found the Batmobile about a month ago. Still no sign of the batcave in stores, and my preorder was cancelled earlier this week. My preorder for unmasked Batman is delayed to mid-October 2021.

Barnabas Collins
Thanks guys! My Batcave was canceled too!
To The Batpoles!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

My Daughter found me the Joker CHASE Figure at Target today in the WILD!!! ;)

=Frank=
Attachments
JokerChase.jpg
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

That’s awesome, Frank. Love the masked Joker!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Wow, nice.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

I hit my Target again today. Only one Joker on the pegs. Guess the hunt for the Dynamic Duo continues.
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Hey Keith- the Target website is doing free ship to store for Batman and Robin, at least as of this morning. You order, pick your store and then they let you know when it's in.
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

AndyFish wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:04 am Hey Keith- the Target website is doing free ship to store for Batman and Robin, at least as of this morning. You order, pick your store and then they let you know when it's in.
It is how I got the figures. Keep checking the site!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Everything was available this morning, just ordered the car for store pickup.
BAT 77

Post by BAT 77 »

Out of luck getting the Batcave at any of the Chicago area Target stores. And I was at my local Target yesterday and they had nothing, but that store is always poorly stocked. Guess I'll keep trying eBay. :/
BAT 77 - My '70s Batman Childhood
Subscribe to the Podcast at http://bat77.libsyn.com
Visit me on Facebook.com/bat77podcast