Linda Gaye Scott (Moth) is starting up a podcast

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

High C

Linda Gaye Scott (Moth) is starting up a podcast

Post by High C »

I wanted to pass along this information. Hat tip to board member epaddon, who noticed it on a '66 Facebook group. Scott has her own Facebook page and is promoting it here.

https://www.facebook.com/officiallindagayescott

She says she will be discussing Batman at some point.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Re: Linda Gaye Scott (Moth) is starting up a podcast

Post by Scott Sebring »

And for the non FB folks:
https://www.lindagayescott.com/podcast
epaddon

Post by epaddon »

I'll be looking forward to it. As the years go by and fewer and fewer are left to offer their reminiscences it'll be great to hear her perspective. She was an interesting presence in a lot of shows in the late 60s and early 70s, including "Green Hornet" and also the movie "Westworld." She even deglamorized herself on an episode of "Columbo" to play a maid, and playing her husband the butler was the Puzzler himself, Maurice Evans! (The only time I've ever found a case of a program where a Bat Villain actor is married to a Bat moll actress).
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Will certainly look forward to this. As eppadon mentions, these opportunities are now unfortunately incredibly rare. I hope she has a few funny or fond memories on set of Batman to share.
Kamdan

Post by Kamdan »

Such a pleasure to hear from her!