Just Joined The New Board Hey All!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Matt

Just Joined The New Board Hey All!

Post by Matt »

I'm new to this board,but not to the group.Been away for some time.Lot of shows coming up,and new toys in the works.I'm excited to be back,and hope to see some new and old faces around the board.I did run into Scott and his son in Chicago last year.We saw Van Williams there.Van was great.Enjoyed lunch and conversation with Scott and his son also. :D
WayneGrayson

Re: Just Joined The New Board Hey All!

Post by WayneGrayson »

I also (think I) saw Scott in Chicago in August - Comic-Con was going on across the street from Beatlefest and heroes, villains and Beatlemaniacs were wanderng about. During a Beatlefest guest appearance, a guy dressed as Batman strolled out on stage. I ran into him a bit later at a photo exhibit, noticed he was dressed in the most detailed batman costume I'd ever seen - sheer perfection. It felt like I was in a cameo in the series, except there was no window. Anwyay, as I chatted with him, his face looked very familiar (what I was able to see of it, anyway). I didn't ask if he was Scott because it didn't occur to me til 3 or 4 hours later, then it was too late. It sure looked like him, anyhow.

I can't believe this board is nearly 6 months old. I live in Chicago and am very thankful time has gone by so quickly, meaning winter is almost over (YAY) Come on 95 degrees - I miss it!
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

Welcome Home! Glad to have you with us!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Which Scott?
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Welcome.
Meule

Post by Meule »

Welcome aboard, Matt
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

Welcome to the board, Matt!
Beneath Wayne Manor
Jersey Jim

Post by Jersey Jim »

Welcome to the Board, Matt!!
Matt

Post by Matt »

Scott Sebring wrote:Which Scott?
Hi everyone!Thanks for the welcome.Sorry for the confusion on Scott.I was talking about member SVL.I didn't want to use last names.Hope to see Scott,and many others in Chicago in April @C2E2. :P
Johnny Hamm

Post by Johnny Hamm »

Welcome back to the board!
Catfan

Post by Catfan »

Welcome back, Matt!!!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Welcome.
Bob

Post by Bob »

citizen
Mauled Vader

Post by Mauled Vader »

Welcome back, Matt!

I don't think Scott has been to Chicago that I am aware of, but I am planning on going to C2E2 this year! I normally go anyway but having Adam, Burt, and Julie there is icing on this cake!
WayneGrayson wrote:I also (think I) saw Scott in Chicago in August - Comic-Con was going on across the street from Beatlefest and heroes, villains and Beatlemaniacs were wanderng about. During a Beatlefest guest appearance, a guy dressed as Batman strolled out on stage. I ran into him a bit later at a photo exhibit, noticed he was dressed in the most detailed batman costume I'd ever seen - sheer perfection. It felt like I was in a cameo in the series, except there was no window. Anwyay, as I chatted with him, his face looked very familiar (what I was able to see of it, anyway). I didn't ask if he was Scott because it didn't occur to me til 3 or 4 hours later, then it was too late. It sure looked like him, anyhow.
WayneGrayson,

That was me!...

Batman @ BeatleFest!

Thanks for the compliment on the suit! :)

Scott Sebring wrote:Which Scott?
"Scott Vader" perhaps? :lol: