Lord Marmaduke Ffogg "Pipe of Fog" prop

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Lord Marmaduke Ffogg "Pipe of Fog" prop

Post by rsaffle »

The Foggiest Notion S3-E12

Lord Marmaduke Ffogg's most cherished possession, the "Pipe of Fog"! When smoked, it releases a huge amount of fog into the area to cover his escape after a robbery. Lord Marmaduke Ffogg is a well-respected aristocrat that came from Fogshire, he had a daughter called Prudence and a
sister named Penelope Peasoup. They operate a school at Ffogg Place for female criminals, disguised as a girl's finishing school.

This was fully 3D designed & printed and then painted to simulate wood & metal. I couldn't figure out what the lid actually looked like, so I designed an "LMF" monogram to decorate it with. Many thanks to A. Pennyworth for his screen captures and the other members that helped me figure this out. One of Pennyworth's pics showed Ffogg's book of matches, so after some research, I figured out what they were and made me a cardboard stand-in. BTW, I did find some for sell on Ebay, but I would rather make them. :?)

My Bat Prop #87(ish) may have lost count

link to matches https://www.ebay.com/itm/174585940065
Attachments
ffogg 1.jpg
ffogg 2.jpg
ffogg 3.jpg
ffogg 4.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
A. Pennyworth

Re: Lord Marmaduke Ffogg "Pipe of Fog" prop

Post by A. Pennyworth »

By Jove,You've done it again!
and I did see you made a pipe holder. I never looked for that back then but here is the wooden one on Fogg's desk. Maybe a future add-on project.
Attachments
pipeOfogHolder.jpg
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

😳😃💥🥊

KO, Randy!
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

A. Pennyworth wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:12 pm By Jove,You've done it again!
and I did see you made a pipe holder. I never looked for that back then but here is the wooden one on Fogg's desk. Maybe an future add-on project.
Awesome pics! I never noticed that holder before.

Every new picture shows me how hard it is to accurately recreate some of these props. This pipe looks different in every photo. Lol
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/