Friend sent me this cool side-by-side restoration of a Ford Futura and Batmobile somewhere in Virginia!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

BiffPow

Friend sent me this cool side-by-side restoration of a Ford Futura and Batmobile somewhere in Virginia!

Post by BiffPow »

My friend in Virginia was sent this photo from another friend of his who is located in Virginia. I will leave out the area, due to potential privacy concerns of whoever may own the vehicles. The photos may already be shared elsewhere on the Internet, and so this could be old news, but it was new to me.

I am wondering if these belong to someone on this board?

Pretty awesome to see them together.
Attachments
IMG_4836.jpeg
IMG_4836.jpeg (86.64 KiB) Viewed 429 times
Ben Bentley

Re: Friend sent me this cool side-by-side restoration of a Ford Futura and Batmobile somewhere in Virginia!

Post by Ben Bentley »

That’s beautiful! I love seeing Futura kits.
BiffPow

Re: Friend sent me this cool side-by-side restoration of a Ford Futura and Batmobile somewhere in Virginia!

Post by BiffPow »

Ben Bentley wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:03 pm That’s beautiful! I love seeing Futura kits.
👍
Jim Akin

Post by Jim Akin »

Beautiful! I have a strange urge to hear Paul Simon's "Mother and Child Reunion." :)