Most recent Joost from Jazz Dioramas Inc. interview

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Planejack777

Most recent Joost from Jazz Dioramas Inc. interview

Post by Planejack777 »

I watched the most recent interview with Joost, from Jazz Dioramas Inc. interview (April 12th) and I seemed to hear that Joost said that he wouldn’t do Vehicles without doing figures? Did anyone else get any take-aways from that…or am I just fantasizing that he might do some 1966 figures for the Batmobile? He also showed no hint of doing a follow up on the 1966 Batmobile (More of a Matt finish than high gloss as I thought I heard others comment on?), especially when he was presented with his choice of a preferential pick of projects regarding the 1989 Batmobile, or the 1966. Just curious if others had any different, or same impressions?
BatToys

Re: Most recent Joost from Jazz Dioramas Inc. interview

Post by BatToys »

Joost is planning 1966 Batman figures as he has the rights. I might have seen a head sculpt prototype and it's very impressive. Better than Hot Toys.
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

“Might” have seen…..OK, then things are leaning towards a “Maybe” we can get our hopes up?
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

When I wrote might have seen, it depends if JazzInc hires this sculptor. It looked way more accurate than Hot Toys. And I believe it's been posted here before.