NEW budget cowl FINISHED!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
gonebats

NEW budget cowl FINISHED!

Post by gonebats »

Hey friends, my new budget cowl is FINISHED! still not screen accurate but a great improvement over the first one I made. I welcome ur comments. this cowl was made over the weekend,from scratch. Chesk out the vid! :D [BBvideo 425,350]http://youtu.be/0gsEkRWMp_w[/BBvideo]
Meule

Re: NEW budget cowl FINISHED!

Post by Meule »

Wow, that looks pretty good, and it only took you a weekend to make it? Impressive
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Johnny Hamm

Post by Johnny Hamm »

Looks awesome! Very well done...
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Awesome.
Grayvette03

Post by Grayvette03 »

Looks great!
Jim
zapFREAK

Post by zapFREAK »

Well done!!
Waterratt

Post by Waterratt »

Well done, very impressed that you complete that so quickly! How long did you sleep after you were finished? Nice job!
gonebats

Post by gonebats »

Waterratt wrote:Well done, very impressed that you complete that so quickly! How long did you sleep after you were finished? Nice job!
Well,it rained the whole weekend so I couldn't do much else but work on it. Built shell on a friday, sat-final sand and waterproof, sun-apply fabric,add ears and face markings. Thanks for nice comments.
Parker Gabriel

Post by Parker Gabriel »

Show us a still likeness of the FINISHED hood!
8-)
“To the Batcave--we haven’t ONE moment to LOSE!!!”