Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Post Reply
User avatar
wally wingert
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Post by wally wingert » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:00 pm

I just put together a new art piece I call...

"Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?!"

I know the pajamas aren't 60's vintage, but I saw them at a thrift store and couldn't resist.
Attachments
Please Mom (1a).jpg

User avatar
Batman65
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 am

Re: Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Post by Batman65 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 am

Man, I had that batman helmet when I was a kid. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I wish I still had it.

User avatar
John Mack
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Post by John Mack » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Batman65 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 am
Man, I had that batman helmet when I was a kid. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I wish I still had it.
Ebay's loaded with em.
Music. BAT! Music.

User avatar
Batman65
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 am

Re: Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Post by Batman65 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:54 pm

John Mack wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Batman65 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 am
Man, I had that batman helmet when I was a kid. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I wish I still had it.
Ebay's loaded with em.
Yeah, I know. I have no idea what I would do with one now if I had it, but boy, it sure brings back the memories.

User avatar
John Mack
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Post by John Mack » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:00 pm

Batman65 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:54 pm
John Mack wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Batman65 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 am
Man, I had that batman helmet when I was a kid. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I wish I still had it.
Ebay's loaded with em.
Yeah, I know. I have no idea what I would do with one now if I had it, but boy, it sure brings back the memories.
The beauty part of Ideal's forward thinking is that it would fit you as an adult lol.
Music. BAT! Music.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests