Big News for Burger Fans!

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

User avatar
Space Ghost
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Space Ghost » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Image

Burger King Unveils Wisconsin Whopper with 8 Slices of Cheese on Its!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

User avatar
Space Ghost
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Space Ghost » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:01 pm

It's to Die for, Really!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

User avatar
dell
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 am

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by dell » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Does it come with a cardiologist appointment?
dell

User avatar
SprangFan
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 am

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by SprangFan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:33 am

Close. They throw in one of these.

Image
Image

User avatar
Scott Sebring
Site Admin
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Scott Sebring » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:11 am

Been a looooooooong time since Burger King haunted the halls of the OFF TOPIC LOUNGE. Lol!!
ImageImage

User avatar
Space Ghost
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Space Ghost » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Scott Sebring wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:11 am
Been a looooooooong time since Burger King haunted the halls of the OFF TOPIC LOUNGE. Lol!!
The King is still here & always watching. Would love to see some of the old gang posting and enjoying on the board again too. Now back to my Whopper.
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

User avatar
Ben Bentley
Moderator
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Ben Bentley » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:00 pm

Oh man... Return of "The King"?!
:D

User avatar
dell
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 am

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by dell » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Ben Bentley wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:00 pm
Oh man... Return of "The King"?!
:D
Return of the Burger King is the final movie in the trilogy, but what are the other two movies in the Lord of the Onion Rings saga?
dell

User avatar
Ben Bentley
Moderator
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Ben Bentley » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:12 pm

dell wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:24 pm
Ben Bentley wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:00 pm
Oh man... Return of "The King"?!
:D
Return of the Burger King is the final movie in the trilogy, but what are the other two movies in the Lord of the Onion Rings saga?
That would be "Fellowship of The (Onion) Ring" and "The Two Whoppers"

What have I done... :lol:

User avatar
Scott Sebring
Site Admin
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Scott Sebring » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Ben Bentley wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:12 pm
dell wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:24 pm
Ben Bentley wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:00 pm
Oh man... Return of "The King"?!
:D
Return of the Burger King is the final movie in the trilogy, but what are the other two movies in the Lord of the Onion Rings saga?
That would be "Fellowship of The (Onion) Ring" and "The Two Whoppers"

What have I done... :lol:
And so it begins...
ImageImage

User avatar
Space Ghost
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Space Ghost » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:40 pm

Image

I was given this cup with my Whopper a few days ago. They employees don't even know me, what could be the meaning of all this?
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

User avatar
Lee Kirkham
Moderator
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 am

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Lee Kirkham » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:15 pm

Wow, that's just gross.

You want a really good cheese burger? Make it yourself. But here's some help.
My favorite is the Big Ben.

Cheese and Burger Society
Yes, that is me...welcome to 1972! >>>

User avatar
Space Ghost
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Space Ghost » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:57 am

It’s Whopper Sunday. I’m going to eat like a King today.
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

User avatar
High C
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:01 am

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by High C » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:02 pm

People have nicknamed this longtime Philly sports broadcaster, Howard Eskin, The Burger King.

I cannot imagine why... :P

Image
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17

User avatar
Space Ghost
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: Big News for Burger Fans!

Post by Space Ghost » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:55 am

High C wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:02 pm
People have nicknamed this longtime Philly sports broadcaster, Howard Eskin, The Burger King.

I cannot imagine why... :P

Image


The King Unmasked! Lol
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

Post Reply