New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jim Beard
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am

New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Jim Beard » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:50 am

Proud to announce the "sideways sequel" to GOTHAM CITY 14 MILES:

https://13thdimension.com/sneak-peek-di ... n-66-book/

Jim!
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE

User avatar
Keith Mayo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:52 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Keith Mayo » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:54 pm

Jim Beard wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:27 am
Thanks for the input. We have now shut down production on the book because your presumption might be correct and we just can't take the chance we might disappoint you.

Jim
:lol:
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11

User avatar
Mark Racop
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Mark Racop » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Keith, would you consider contributing to a future book, perhaps regarding a season two episode? Jim is looking for authors and for different and interesting perspectives...Just a thought!

User avatar
Keith Mayo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:52 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Keith Mayo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:13 am

Mark Racop wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:03 pm
Keith, would you consider contributing to a future book, perhaps regarding a season two episode? Jim is looking for authors and for different and interesting perspectives...Just a thought!
I'd be honored.
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11

User avatar
ironfist
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by ironfist » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:14 am

No chance of a hardcover edition?

User avatar
Ben Bentley
Moderator
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Ben Bentley » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:25 am

Looking forward to it Jim!

User avatar
Jim Beard
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Jim Beard » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:53 am

ironfist wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:14 am
No chance of a hardcover edition?
It hadn't occurred to me, being more a pb guy, but I can tell you if this first volume seems to do well and the demand is there, it would absolutely be considered.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE

User avatar
Jim Beard
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Jim Beard » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:53 am

Ben Bentley wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:25 am
Looking forward to it Jim!
As am I :lol:

And thanks, Ben! Maybe we can get you into Vol. 3?

Jim!
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE

User avatar
Scott Sebring
Site Admin
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Scott Sebring » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Sounds cool! Glad you managed to put this together and get it out there. As I often say, "It's easier to review but much harder to do."

More folks should take the time to write about their own passions.
ImageImage

User avatar
Jim Beard
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Jim Beard » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:56 pm

Scott Sebring wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:22 pm
Sounds cool! Glad you managed to put this together and get it out there. As I often say, "It's easier to review but much harder to do."
Thank you. After the horrible 2019 I had, it was a long road back to restarting the book. Now, I hope it can be a little solace to Bat-fans in this horrible 2020 we're all having.
More folks should take the time to write about their own passions.
Hear, hear, chum.

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE

User avatar
Jim Beard
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Jim Beard » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:02 am

Got the print-copy proof of ZLONK! ZOK! ZOWIE! yesterday and it's lookin' good!

Can't wait to release this April 6th on an unsuspecting Gotham City!

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE

User avatar
Ben Bentley
Moderator
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Ben Bentley » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:05 am

Jim Beard wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:02 am
Got the print-copy proof of ZLONK! ZOK! ZOWIE! yesterday and it's lookin' good!

Can't wait to release this April 6th on an unsuspecting Gotham City!

Jim
Exciting! It would be great to get you on Video Bat-Chat around the time of the release and talk about it.

User avatar
Jim Beard
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Jim Beard » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Ben Bentley wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:05 am
Jim Beard wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:02 am
Got the print-copy proof of ZLONK! ZOK! ZOWIE! yesterday and it's lookin' good!

Can't wait to release this April 6th on an unsuspecting Gotham City!

Jim
Exciting! It would be great to get you on Video Bat-Chat around the time of the release and talk about it.
"Here I am, the one that you love..." :D

(Anytime, m'man.)

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE

User avatar
Jim Beard
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am

Re: New Batman '66 Book On the Way!

Post by Jim Beard » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:06 am

ZLONK! ZOK! ZOWIE! isn't even out yet (April 6th!) and the very first essay for BIFF! BAM! EEE-YOW! has already come in :)

Jim!
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE

Post Reply