McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
rickkrefft

Re: McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

Post by rickkrefft »

I don’t know if this guy has inside sources or not, but on Instagram someone posted these and another poster commented saying I guess this means no more figures from the series and the original poster said nope, more from the series are coming too. I tend to think he is right because this Gordon suit can be used for Alfred, Suited Riddler and Bookworm.
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Btw, I love this wave. It’s fantastic and they did a lot of retooling here. I’m hoping we see Penguin, Catwoman, Clayface and Mr. Freeze. I’m glad they are mixing it up a bit. They are running out of figures they can actually do and have the rights to so this keeps the line going. I bet wave 10 will be a mix, perhaps 2 from the series, 2 from the cartoon and 1 or 2 from the comic. I also think Super Friends could be coming as well if we are lucky.
Barnabas Collins

Post by Barnabas Collins »

rickkrefft wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:40 am I don’t know if this guy has inside sources or not, but on Instagram someone posted these and another poster commented saying I guess this means no more figures from the series and the original poster said nope, more from the series are coming too. I tend to think he is right because this Gordon suit can be used for Alfred, Suited Riddler and Bookworm.
I hope you're right on the Gordon suit. I had been wondering if it might work for street clothes Bruce Wayne? Also, could the Egghead figure suit be re-tooled for Mad Hatter?

Barnabas Collins
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

I actually think the Joker suit works better for Mad Hatter.
Barnabas Collins

Post by Barnabas Collins »

rickkrefft wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:51 am I actually think the Joker suit works better for Mad Hatter.
Let's hope! My remaining "wants" are Mad Hatter, street clothes Dick and Bruce, and Alfred.

Barnabas Collins
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Todd is a touch OCD so I can't imagine him not making a Mad Hatter after making the Pink Cowl variant.
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

AndyFish wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:41 am Todd is a touch OCD so I can't imagine him not making a Mad Hatter after making the Pink Cowl variant.
Yeah, that would be odd. I wonder if we will get him as a convention or Todd Toys website exclusive.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

AndyFish wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:41 am Todd is a touch OCD so I can't imagine him not making a Mad Hatter after making the Pink Cowl variant.
Although here we are without a Bruce, Dick or Alfred despite head-sculpts already out there in existing variants within the range.
SprangFan

Post by SprangFan »

How do you think I feel? Five years later and my McFarlane Captain Kirk figure still has no crew! Not even Spock. A five year mission is less fun when you can only reenact "The Mark of Gideon" every week.

I hope your missing figs materialize, but when McFarlane moves on, he really moves on.
"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

McFarlane should charge higher to make it worthwhile to make the more obscure 1966 figures.
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

My Filmation wave has been marked as shipped from McFarlane! Yeah!
antman67

Post by antman67 »

I'd pay more for some of the more obscure character IF Mcfarlane would make them. Goons, sidekicks, Pussycat, Bookworm, but Chief O'Harrah and Commisioner Gordon and Aunt Harriet not making them really? Their main characters! Eh? Nothing you can do except pray
I'm a fan of Batman 1966 and other Batman movies too
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

antman67 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:57 am I'd pay more for some of the more obscure character IF Mcfarlane would make them. Goons, sidekicks, Pussycat, Bookworm, but Chief O'Harrah and Commisioner Gordon and Aunt Harriet not making them really? Their main characters! Eh? Nothing you can do except pray
Now that McFarlane has a new $40 line, maybe he will make more 1966 Batman at a higher price.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

New Batgirl variant, Infantino cover paint work
IMG_3459.jpeg
Review of figures
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Lou Szabo wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:11 pm New Batgirl variant, Infantino cover paint work
Heyyyy, nicely done!