Zodiac Crimes Prop Replicas

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Zodiac Crimes Prop Replicas

Post by rsaffle »

Three props from one scene from the beginning of S2 E37, "The Zodiac Crimes":
Batman's Bugging Device Detector & Portable Fire Extinguisher & Joker's 2-Way Listening device- All 3D printed (except the telescoping handle) I try real hard to be as accurate as possible making these but this time I added the word "Bat" onto the Extinguisher when I'm pretty certain it wasn't on the original prop. It should have been! Lol

Also, a forth prop from this scene is coming soon.

Batman pulls a Bugging device detector from his utility belt and discovers a two-way listening device that Joker hid in Commissioner Gordon office. After the discovery the spy device self-destructs going up in flames. Batman pulls out his handy Extinguisher Bat-Fluid to quickly
put out the fire!

My Bat props #61-63

Special thanks to A.Pennyworth, Ben, Troy, Jim & Batbelfry for all their help and images once again. The fun part of my prop hunting is the comradery figuring out the details.
-R

Attachments
Zodiac Crimes Cover.jpg
PAGE 2.jpg
PAGE 3.jpg
zodiaccrimes.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
A. Pennyworth

Re: Zodiac Crimes Prop Replicas

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Outstanding once again, nailed all three! You sure you dont work for a studio or in tv in the prop department. These Batman/GH items you make are all that would be needed in your resume! Who wouldn't hire you! I know Joost from JazzInc Dioramas cant make his 1/6th scale '66 Batmobile to exacting specs, so I'll be contacting you for some upgrades once it gets delivered!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

These turned out (unsurprisingly) great! Another batch of props that you can probably fairly safely say have never been replicated before!
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Ben Bentley wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:32 pm These turned out (unsurprisingly) great! Another batch of props that you can probably fairly safely say have never been replicated before!
That's crazy to think about that!

I'm working on my new display cabinet and have them all together for the 1st time. They have been in boxes and laying all around. Looking pretty crazy and I'm surprising myself how many I've done.

I'm planning on revealing them all when I get to prop #66. I'm at 63 not counting Hornet props.lol
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Jim Akin

Post by Jim Akin »

These are great! I'd say "incredible," but after all your previous creations, these are perfectly credible. :) I look forward to the big reveal at after bat-prop #66.
Meule

Post by Meule »

There aren't enough superlatives to express how cool all of your props are, so I'll just tip my hat to you :D
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe