A.I. Batman 66

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
BiffPow

Re: A.I. Batman 66

Post by BiffPow »

Laughed at the Walter Cronkite-playing-Shakespeare bust and the rotary dial bat phone. It’s all interesting and impressive, and I’m sure it’s just going to get better, scarier and weirder quickly.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

BiffPow wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:51 pm Laughed at the Walter Cronkite-playing-Shakespeare bust and the rotary dial bat phone. It’s all interesting and impressive, and I’m sure it’s just going to get better, scarier and weirder quickly.
Straaaange times are these...
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Ben Bentley wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:22 pm
Straaaange times are these...
I can just hear William Dozier uttering those words.

“Holy doppelgänger!”
“Well said, old chum! I’m glad to see your German language lessons paying off.“
njboywonder

Post by njboywonder »

Which site/sites was/were used to create these? It was my understanding that you can't enter celebrity or licensed names?
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

These AI images are like looking at a parallel universe version of the Batman TV show that's slightly different.
antman67

Post by antman67 »

Many don't like A.I. but I find it entertaining. So tired of seeing the exact same old photos that people keep posting from a simple Google search. At least this is new material. It's not purrrrrrfect but better then anything else I've seen. Way better then Poser software. But if given the choice of AI or cosplayers I'd choose Cosplayers. Some fans are spot on!
Attachments
Batgirl.jpg
I'm a fan of Batman 1966 and other Batman movies too
dell

Post by dell »

For fun I started playing around with an AI drawing program called nightcafe. It is free to use for a limited number of drawings per day. You can use celebrity names and it will use their likeness, but I haven't been able to create any Batman style costumes. So the pictures of Batman, Catwoman and Batgirl other people posted in this thread seem to be impossible to do on nightcafe. I could be wrong about that as I am no expert.

Sometimes nightcafe draws what you ask for and sometimes it misinterprets what you say, or just plain gets it wrong. I sometimes get pictures of people with 3 arms, or someone standing next to their own image like they were twins. It can also choose bizarre backgrounds for no reason.

I did come up with an idea to do the Catwoman costume a couple of days ago. I told it to draw the following: Emma Watson wearing a high neck solid black sequin gown with long sleeves. She is wearing a headband with small black sequin cat ears.

Here is the result.
dell
antman67

Post by antman67 »

I tried to capture Julie Newmar using nightcafe and Yvonne Craig Batgirl. It's not easy using nightcafe
Attachments
Catwoman.jpg
Batgirl.jpg
dell

Post by dell »

Your Catwoman looks a lot closer to the TV Catwoman than anything I have done. I gave up on rendering any Batman stuff on nigthcafe.
dell
antman67

Post by antman67 »

I tried using gencraft for Catwoman Julie Newmar and got this
Attachments
Image1.jpg