GH Experts?

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

GMartin58

GH Experts?

Post by GMartin58 »

Ho gang! I'm working on a new project and would like to know who you would consider a Green Hornet expert...the person(s) that have the most/best knowledge on the subject? I already have Martin Grams on my list. John Pennyworth?

Thanks for any input. "Let's Roll Kato!"
striker

Re: GH Experts?

Post by striker »

The book was written by two people, Martin Grams and Terry Salomonson. Mr. Salomonson was the expert on the early radio show Hornet.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3 ... Salomonson
GMartin58

Post by GMartin58 »

striker wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:06 am The book was written by two people, Martin Grams and Terry Salomonson. Mr. Salomonson was the expert on the early radio show Hornet.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3 ... Salomonson
Yep. I have the book and have been chatting with Martin Grams. My understanding is that Terry is not in very good health. But I was wondering if there was anyone else that was more of an expert in the various aspects of GH. Thanks.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Our good friend, esteemed artist and sculpture Ruben Procopio is a life-long Hornet fan and has worked on the character across different mediums. Ruben was also good friends with Van before he passed. Drop me a message with a little more info about your project and what you're needing from the experts and I can potentially make the introduction for you.
GMartin58

Post by GMartin58 »

Let me also ask this...do you know of anyone who has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to GH memorabilia? Thanks all.